Senior Inside Sales (Japanese/Korean/English)
Global Semiconductor Company With Team Expanding and New Openings
Great Welfare and Additional Annual Leaves
About Our Client
Our Client is a US semiconductor company focusing on consumer interface. Their products deployed in end-user products like mobile, PC and automotive around the globe.
* Manage entire customer fulfilment process from order entry through delivery.
* Represent the primary interface between customer and Sales
* Maintain relationship with customers: quote, PO, delivery, shipment, payment, RMA, SCM etc.
* Ensure smooth physical transportation and documentation flow
* Forecast Analysis and RTF with customer, sales, and operation team
* Give customer various type of support: EOL, PCN, free sample… etc.
The Successful Applicant
* 8+ years of CS/ inside sales work experiences in Semiconductor industry
* Proficient in Japanese/ Korean communications
* Familiar with Oracle & SAP
What's on Offer
* Global career development
* Stock programs for eligible employees
* Additional floating holidays