Senior Infrastructure Engineer - ASIA
APAC region exposure
Working with overseas IT and leadership teams
About Our Client
Global on-line platform provider
- Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, recovery, modification, and upgrading of IT systems
- Ensure projects utilizing Windows servers are appropriately engineered and secured
- Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, recovery, modification, and upgrading of all Storage components to provide services that enable the systems from HBA/Virtual HBA to SAN/NAS to be highly available.
- Has knowledge of tools and mechanisms for distributing new or upgraded software platforms as they become available.
- Ensure projects utilizing storage or fabric are appropriately engineered and secured using best practices for the specific solution or application.
The Successful Applicant
- Good communication skills in Mandarin and English
- MCP/MCA/MCSA/MSITP Certification is preferred
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Familiar with DNS and TCP/IP
What's on Offer
Compatible annual package including fixed 13 month guarantee salary plus variable bonus