Senior HR Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational material sciences company with world-wide operation.
- Evaluate the job and grade and recommend appropriate remuneration package to the candidate.
- Keep abreast of legislation change to evaluate the impact to the company. Ensure compliance with local labor laws, regulatory requirement or industry standards (such as EICC, 5S) to maximize market competitiveness.
- Manage on time payroll and ensure its accuracy.
- Conduct job analysis and evaluation correspond to the organization development and manpower plan.
Conduct manpower statistics and turnover analysis, develop KPI and recommend action plan for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in a full-spectrum of HR activities of which at least 5 years in management level preferably in multinational manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of EICC, ISO, 5S standard
- Well versed in local Labour Laws and national insurance regulations
What's on Offer
- Friendly environment
- Competitive benefit