Senior HR Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading local leasing electronics manufacture, operating in USA, Europe and Asia.
- Organization effectiveness diagnosis, organization capability analysis, organization structure design, and organization development initiatives.
- Job design, job analysis, and job evaluation.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management. May guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity and compensation programs.
- Consults with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
- Organization performance management, business level KPI planning, and executive grade review & promotion.
- Annual headcount & people cost budgeting and workforce planning.
- Headcount review and human capital analytics.
- Social collaboration platform development and promotion.
- Organization change management and culture shaping.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years experience in HR practice
- With BS or MS of Business Management, Psychology, or Sociology.
- Versed in various operation and processes of core HR modules.
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Over 3 years leadership or management experience
- APAC experience is preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefit
- Career Progression
- Global Exposure