Senior FP&A - FMCG Industry
Work in one of the world's most well-known brands
About Our Client
Our client is a global known company with products that can be seen everywhere and purchased on a daily basis.
- Deal with business KPI analysis, forecasting, and sensitivity analysis…etc.
- Monitor and analyse major accounts of Income Statement and produce monthly reports.
- Provide financial/management reports with tracking performance and analysing financial results.
- Cross department communication/collaboration.
- Monitor, analyse, and track business performances and foresee potential risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Determined and confident individual.
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor of accounting or finance.
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English/Mandarin.
- Min 5 year solid analysing experience.
- Experience in the FMCG industry preferred.
- SAP user preferred.
- Energetic and outgoing personality
What's on Offer
Our client provides great platform for talents pursuing self-development and career progression.