- Competitive Compensation in the Industry
- An International Working Environment in a booming industry
About Our Client
One of the most prominent consumer electronic providers in the world based in U.S. Their products have great market share with highly profits. With expanding plans in Taiwan, they're going to reach 100+ employees in Taiwan.
- Cooperate with different internal departments to design and create power electronics hardware that meet customers' needs
- Provide products teams or product improvement projects with necessary technical support
- Provide expertise regarding electrical-mechanical systems design principles such as power conversion circuits, variable frequency drive and motor control.
- Work with one of the product team to review and generate specifications to ensure motor control deliverables meet requirements
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience delivering electronics product to mass production
- Have knowledge regarding PFC, Converter, Inverter, VFD or Motor Control Board development and could integrate inverters and motor controls into mechanical systems
- Good English communication skills in reading and writing
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation with good benefits
- Fun and friendly working environment