Senior Electrical Engineer-License preferred
Prominent Company in Engineering Consulting Services
Participation in Important Renewable Energy Industry Engineering
The company provides service and advises regarding the construction of public transportation, energy facility, city development and so on. It is based in Europe and has more than 15,000 employees around the world. The company has high retention rate and it cares about the development of the employees.
- Review and manage the design work of distribution / transmission network in Taiwan.
- Provide advises on the construction and distribution of grid-connected power stations for both conventional power plants and renewable energy power plants.
- Cooperate with other teams on regional projects of solar/wind/renewable power plants.
- Ensure multiple projects will be conducted by the assigned timeline from clients.
- Bachelor or Master degree on Electrical Engineering
- Understand International Electrical Code and Taiwanese Standards.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Experience in renewable energy power plants industry will be a plus
- License on electrical engineering is preferred
- Competitive Package and Welfare
- Stable environment in which one could develop the expertise.