Senior Customer Quality Engineer-CMP Process
MNC Opportunity with Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
Great Career Progression Potential
About Our Client
Our client is the leading provider of Chemical Mechanical Planarization Planarization (CMP) and a trusted partner of semiconductor foundry manufacturers.
- Collect customer feedbacks and reflect to cross functional teams, drive cross functional team's reaction and implement customer-desired improvements into company
- Understand business team and functional strategic plans and initiatives to drive quality communications to the customers.
- Lead investigation and resolution of product and non-product complaints in speedy manner.
- Provide customer communication for complaints.
- Serve as primary point of contact for quality-related issues from customers.
- Accountability for customer quality report management.
- Lead assigned customer site visits and customer on-site audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Fab CMP process experiences
- Customer quality support experiences
- Fluent in English
- Good at people interaction and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, potential career career progression
- Great employee benefits