Senior Construction Manager-Waste Heat & Geothermal
World leader for Geothermal Renewable energy
The first key function in Taiwan
About Our Client
My client is a clean-tech vendor, providing a technology that uses the energy in waste heat from industries and low-temperature geothermal heat to generate electricity
- Manage overall project cost, schedule and budgets.
- Manage General Contractor and other directly contracted vendors and consultants.
- Analyse, track and effectively manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Review construction proposals and related pricing/scopes.
- Review, correct and assess work-in-place, to approve capital expenditure spends.
- Run and lead client and other required meetings.
- Identify the factors that influence construction costs and can monitor and report on this data.
- Knowledge and experience with all methods of construction procurement and long lead equipment.
- Review, validate and audit cost estimates prepared by contractors and others within a client¡¦s organization.
- Support engineering decisions relating to the project cost and budget while design-build changes take place during construction.
- Record occurrence that might result in a claim - acting on the client¡¦s behalf.
- Advocate on the part of the client during disputes, disagreements, modifications, or change orders.
- Coordinate and oversee scheduling consultant reviews on the project.
- Review and approve final invoices, payment applications, retention payments.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 to10 years relevant experience within EPCM for industrial, oil and gas, heavy industry or power plant related construction projects.
- Take on leadership with an ability to efficiently evaluate options at hand and make quick decisions
- Ability to work independently and travel around the country
- Ability to work in a dynamic team with diverse culture, background and expertise
- Pro-active, result-oriented, hands on attitude and flexible problem-solving skills
- Management experience, with ability to manage and lead team in delivering a commission and general line management.
What's on Offer
Great salary package and benefits