- Be an energy solution provider in this rising demand industry.
- Big goal: Getting to net-zero emissions for all our businesses by 2050.
About Our Client
Our client is committed to the development of renewable energy sources, such as solar energy, ocean energy, and second-generation biofuels, to ensure the sustainable development of energy. The main challenges of this mission are to ensure the sustainable supply of energy, ensure industrial safety, reduce the impact on the environment, assist in responding to climate change, respect and promote human rights, and support the development of local regions.
They have a full range of chemical product lines, including petrochemicals, fertilizers and special chemicals. Its scope covers rubber processing, resins, electroplating and adhesives, and is widely used in automobiles, aviation, transportation, defense, packaging, construction, Various industries such as electronics, paper and people's livelihood consumption.
- Keep yourself fully informed on key market developments and industry news/events in order to quickly identify business opportunities Business Development.
- Identify projects to be developed or developers with a portfolio of renewable projects, with a view to an acquisition or a partnership.
- Prospect, assess, negotiate the development of large renewable projects (all the technologies in which Company is active are considered: solar photovoltaic, onshore wind, offshore wind, battery storage).
- Built relationship and engage in discussions with external stakeholders (public entities, developers or JV partners, advisors, EPC and O&M contractors, equipment suppliers (OEMs), consultants, utilities, etc.) and investors.
- Identify opportunities and confirm the possibility of developing them or at least identifying the blocking points that need to be addressed.
- Understand the conditions for renewables projects awarding.
- Identify potential offtakers and understand the positioning of the different actors.
- Define and implement necessary advocacy to allow the development of projects.
- Develop and structure a pipeline of projects: make key contributions and coordinate the origination of a pipeline for renewable projects development.
- Manage in calls for tenders, in complex and competitive environments, over the counter or through the acquisition of portfolios Manage the closing and implementation of projects.
- Work with a support team composed of multidisciplinary members, in matrix mode within the renewables department (economists, finance, tax specialists, technicians, lawyers, HSE, societal, Company subsidiaries, holding), as well as external consultants, banks, consulting firms.
- Prepare corresponding documentation for internal approvals.
- Lead due diligence, commercial negotiations, documentation, and deal structuring with potential co-developers or investors.
- Supervise financial closing activities in all areas (negotiation and finalization of all project agreements).
- Ensure an efficient transfer of the project to the technical, finance and asset management teams for the operational phase of construction.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher School / master's degree of Business or Engineering.
- Fluent in English / French is a plus + language of the country.
- Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience.
- Experience in renewable energies required.
- Deep understanding of renewable projects development is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of the local renewable business.
- Knowledge of the electricity market and its players.
- Areas of expertise: Project / program management with a focus among Technical, Economics, Project Finance, International negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary to engage local stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, with a cross-functional and delocalized teams.
- Synthetic and analytical mind, strength of conviction, perseverance.
- Negotiation skills , flexible mindset and autonomy are needed
- Leadership to deliver and execute development
What's on Offer
Save earth, become our Hero.
The world's energy future is being shaped by the dual challenge of climate change and rising demand for energy. Your ambition to get to net-zero emissions for all our businesses by 2050, together with society, means taking these realities into account by investing heavily in renewables.