Senior Business Development Manager
Exciting working environment in a multi-national company.
Regional exposure opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in logistics industry that provides both air and ocean freight forwarding services. With sizeable shipping team and profound experience in the industry, our client aims to offer tailored and most competitive supply chain solution for customers.
- Establishes and drives implementation of sales policies, procedures and selling guidelines.
- Develop account management structure within each industry vertical.
- Initiate regular interaction with the local management teams and develop close working relationships with customers to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Manage performance of staffs within division by appraising, developing, supporting and motivating subordinates. Generate high levels of individual or collective performance and align with overall objectives of the company.
- Analyze the core business of the customer and identify potential business opportunities.
- Provide insights on key growth factors in the region to support the company's growth.
- Prepare management reports, meeting structures and monthly business review meetings with customers.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of experience in Business & Strategic Development in Logistics industry.
- More than 3 years of working experience as a Sales Team Manager.
- Outstanding negotiation, planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven successful experience in dealing with multi-national clients, preferably in the Technology and automotive sectors.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- People-oriented person that shows great team spirit and can cooperate with people from all kinds of industries and professional levels.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Exciting working environment in a multi-national company.
- Much exposure and interaction with regional heads, provides promising opportunities for later career development.