- World-Leading Banking Software Solutions Platform
- Changemakers - Making Banking Better, Together
World-Leading Banking Software Solutions
- Subject Matter Expert in Lending and Deposit Business Domain and should be conversant with the client on the Loan and Deposit life cycle on an end to end basis.
- Demonstrate strong Stakeholder Management Skills with all contacts
- Successfully implement respective Product specialism
- Take a lead role in ensuring the contribution of others adds value
- Coordinate with the the company's maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved.
- The Senior Business Consultant is expected to specialize in lending and deposit processes being followed in the retail and corporate banking industry. Specific knowledge of the following is of importance:
- Deposits (LD, MM and AA Deposit)
- Lending (LD, MM, AA Lending)
- Guarantees (MD)
- Loan Origination
- Accounts (AC and AR)
- Preferential Pricing
- Safe Deposit Box
- Limits, Limit Sharing and Collateral
- IFRS 9
- Setup products in AA based on complex client requirements as out of the box solution.
- Analyze client business requirements and relate them to the company's products capability
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
- Define and validate customization needs for the company's products as per agreed business definitions
- Writing of specifications, if and when needed, for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications
- Prepare and perform the configuration of the company's products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing
- Review client organization, processes and workflows and propose of a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from the company's products
- Make recommendations on best banking practices to the Project Manager and alert him on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements, before recognition as a problem by the client
- Conduct parts or all of the User training in a subject, which includes design, customization and update of Training Materials and Handouts
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business Administration or Management or equivalent
- Professional with a minimum of five years of experience in Finance, banking software consultancy or solutions vendor.
- Experience in a T24 retail banking especially on deposit and lending business areas with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment
- Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must
- Banking Knowledge (expected to specialize in retail or corporate but have an awareness of all): Banking processes and operational models.
- Strong awareness of Industry and market developments, good overall company knowledge.
- Fully understand and be able to deploy the the company's Implementation Methodology (TIM).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Consultative and solution approach
- Being able to work independently as well in a team
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis
- Mandarin Speaking is required. Fluency in English - verbal and written.
Changemakers - Making Banking Better, Together
+886 2 8729 8231