Senior Brand Manager
A well-known mutlinational FMCG company
Team leader and lead a brand new team
About Our Client
Our client is an international well-known FMCG company and their products have been widely sold out over the world. They are now looking for a highly motivated candidate to lead their energetic marketing team.
- Drive & own brand plans with objective to grow brand equity, usage, consumptions and loyalty to meet business objectives.
- Lead business analysis and development of annual marketing plan for the assigned product/portfolio platform to grow category and shares, countering competitor activities.
- Develop, plan & execute integrated marketing initiatives based on strong understanding of consumer and shopper insights and business opportunities.
- Develop consumer communication or adaptation campaigns, including TVC, print, online, PR, POSM.
- Lead the planning and execution of integrated product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings, sales planning sessions and communication tools for sales team.
- Through analysis on consumer, market and category trends, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking, understand opportunities and potential to strengthen future plans and initiatives.
- Manage and own A&P budget, forecasting and optimize spends for effective utilization of the investments.
- Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of brand and product management experience with proven track record
- Solid working experience in FMCG industry, familiar with retail channels like counter brands, department stores, retail stores is a plus
- Insights driven with strong understanding of consumers' and customers' needs
- Analytical, team player, self-confident
- Innovative and results oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and business acumen
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Stable and international work environment