Senior Brand Manager, FMGC, MNC, New Created
To lead the new brand which is about to launch in TW, rare chance
To oversee the broad spectrum of portfolio and will have leadership scope
Our client is a well known MNC, they has very strong business coverage in this category also top 1 market coverage. Their business has been developing globally over few decades, they are well known for their focus on building their brand equality and also their customer-ed centric approach. They are now looking for a SBM to join their team to lead the strategy for a new product line and also helped to develop the market and coach the team.
- Leads development and engagement with emerging business models, including Business Planning, go to market strategy also P&L management.
- Actively collaborates with global brand teams, customer teams(trade), sales, insights and other functions to drive engagement, planning and investments for / retail partners.
- Builds product brand marketing digital capabilities, develops and drives shopper program approaches, acts as thought leader on digital innovation.
- Ownership of the product planning, also will be leading one of the existing brand to drive retention also brand awareness for different stage of product life cycle.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in marketing, industry covers FMCG, Consumer good will be a big plus
- Familiarity in channels such as PX, Personal care stores & modern trade.
- Proven track records in NPD/ NPI experience, also has good complex in previous product category with managing P&L experience
- Desire to be a good line manager to coach and develop the team
-Sensitive to numbers, hands on attitude and good sense on how to work with trade and sales teams.
- Digital skills will be a great plus
- To lead and drive the new brand and you will be the master of this new product line!
- To have the leadership and also career step up
- To work with a fairly stable MNC with foreseeable investment towards the marketing and also Taiwan
- Good cultural with great stability environment