(Senior) Biostatistician- Global CRO
Clinical projects with top pharmaceutical companies
Opportunity to lead/ mentor the team
About Our Client
My client is one of the global contract research organisation with great reputation. Providing solutions to clients with high-quality clinical research and consulting services is the key reason to have great track record in the indutry. They also offer the great office environment, flexible working hours, and opportunities to grow. Besides, they strengthen employees' professional skills via multiple type projects. With stable and consistent growth, they plan to expand their biostatistics team in Taipei office, and look forward to having strong, outstanding experienced talents to join.
- Develop statistical analysis plan, including table and listing specifications, and guide others on the team in its implementation.
- Coordinate with programmers and data management personnel as to database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- Provide guidance for database structures for analysis.
- Create specifications for analysis databases based on data management database.
- Prepare analysis plans and writing detailed specifications for analysis files, tables, listings and figures
Interpreting analyses and writing statistical sections of study reports.
- Provide clear interpretations and explanations to colleagues and customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of the statistical aspects of both clinical trials and observational studies.
- 3+years biostatistics experience.
- Familiarity with clinical trials, using SAP, and Advanced SAS programming skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in epidemiology.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Great salary package.
- Opportunity to next level position.