Senior Backend Engineer (golang)
A security start-up with strong resources to do product innovation!!!
Great incentives and opportunities to learn new technologies!!!
About Our Client
Now is under the trend of IoT and smart manufacturing, lots of new technologies and solutions come out by so. My client is a market player who provides cybersecurity solutions to protect your industrial control systems and ensure their reliability and safety from cyberattacks, which stands on the edge of the industry.
- You will be responsible for software development with a agile/scrum team.
- Mainly take in charge of backend development (security product, operation technology, API , and etc.)
- You will work within the CI/CD pipeline and have the opportunity to improve it
- Your code will efficiently process multiple key enterprise clients in our own cloud and tech stacks
- You will work with your development lead, the front end team and product management team for software development
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experienced in Linux based software development
- Solid experience in Golang, at least for 3 years
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with relational database
- A self-motivated fast learner with good teamwork and problem-solving skill
- Aggressive working attitude and willing to take challenge
What's on Offer
- A security start-up with strong resources to do product innovation!!!
- Great incentives and opportunities to learn new technologies!!!
- using advanced technical stacks for product development to provide the best solutions to our clients.