Senior Audit Manager - Banking
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
This company is an well-known international bank.
- To act as a team manager for assigned audit work and potentially lead the more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high risk audits.
- To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with methodology standards.
- To apply expert auditing skills and relevant business, technical and risk management knowledge to the assigned audits.
- To provide guidance to team leaders and team members to execute the assigned audit work.
- To actively manage relationships with senior audit management and stakeholders.
- To support audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual's area of expertise.
- To provide ongoing continuous monitoring support in respect of the business and raise issues and observations outside of formal audit work to expedite rectification of control weaknesses (where appropriate).
- To attend and present at formal committees and Group meetings on behalf of the line manager, as required, eg.Process Governance Committees and Country Operational Risk Committees.
The Successful Applicant
- An experienced career auditor (internal or external) or a business person with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment.
- Understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and related issues at the business unit level.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with ability to influence and gain the respect of management, stakeholders, peers and audit teams.
- Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a proactive, professional and timely manner.
- Proactive, self-directed and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage an audit team, including multi-functional and cross-border teams.
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the Group's core values.
- Professional audit certification preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- International exposure
- Dynamic working environment