Senior Applications Engineer (Hsinchu / MNC)
Opportunities to relocate in dfifferent countries
Join stable MNC with job rotation plans
The company is a prominent AOI equipment provider based in the U.S. Its high-quality are recognized and applied by companies in semiconductor industry listed in Fortune 500. The company is always innovating new methodology to help solve its clients' problems.
- Perform demonstration/sample inspection/measurement for customers and provide technical presentation
- Provide customers both on-site and remote applications support and assist them in solving problems regarding the application of inspection tools
- Cooperate with FSE and Applications Lab to setup the system for customer Test Plans and provides adequate customer training
- Maintain good relationship with customers and understand their needs to help design and develop new equipment to meet customer's requirements
- Analysis the industry and provide report to help reinforce the company's competitive position.
- Overseas travel for cross regions support will be required.
- MS degree is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience with AOI products
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (TOEIC 700)
- Able to take initiative to solve problems and work with limited direction
- Competitive salary package with good benefits
- Global working opportunities provided with job rotation plans