Competitive Benefit Program
Clear Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational display hardware manufacturer has operation for sales, R&D and manufacturing in USA, Europe and Asia.
- He/she delivers accurate & complete accounting, tax and cost within the set deadlines.
- To perform efficient and effective accounting.
- Meets IRFRs and local GAAP to ensures compliance to local legal & tax requirements
- Ensures (for financial processes) & monitors compliance of the unit in regards to internal controls, supporting the business with advice to continuously improve the standards
- Prepares, execute & leads the local or regional budgeting processes
- Monitors & follows up on the performance versus Plan or Target (costs, sales, orders, margin)
- Represents the company in statutory & tax audits, as well liaising with external contacts such as bankers if applicable.
- Supports the corporate objectives in regards to inventory, accounting & tax management in order to meet company's requirement.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years of relevant experience
- Specific experience in accounting or managing accounting organizations required.
- University level degree in Accounting or Finance or Business
- CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Proficient in local GAAP, statutory & tax requirements
- Experience in integrated corporate financial systems, reporting tools and data base management systems
- Ability to drive accountability for results within the organization
- Proficiency skills in both written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefit program
- Clear career progression