Senior Account Executive(IT) - Public Sector
Great chance to work in multinational cooperation
Regional exposure to travel around Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the technologies of connecting people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, our client is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the IoT. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Create and own GEPS Country strategy/plan of Taiwan.
- Manage identified key end customer and GTM partner accounts.
- Responsible for the e2e selling process from identifying the opportunities, value bases selling, relationship management, tender/proposal, finalizing of deals/negotiation to closing of the sales
- Responsible for sales reporting via sales tools
- Coordinating of resources internally to support selling efforts.
- Manage and meet business metrics - including Orders and Revenue.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership quality and ability to motivate/rally team to a common course
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Innovative supported by strong business acumen
- Proven skills in relationship management up to C-level engagement
- Good interpersonal skills and strong believer of team-works
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Strong personal integrity
Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university
What's on Offer
- Great chance to work in multinational cooperation
- Regional exposure to travel around Asia