- A Top Tier MNC Semiconductor Company
- Stable and Profitable Company with Headcount Expansion
A leading MNC which focusing on development and manufacturing of photolithography system. The company has been in the industry for 37 years, their products are often used in production of computer chips.
1. Continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working.
2. Coach company's employees and management on Lean principles and behaviors.
3. Responsible for improving or redesigning material handling process in CS
4. Lead DOA, defect material intake and RCA reporting.
5. Drive material process quality within the CS organization to ensure profitability improvement.
6. Deploys the quality behavioral vision and develops quality knowledge.
7. Co-designs and manage Lean transformations.
1. MSc or BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics or Applied Physics.
2. Good knowledge of electrical and environmental Test & Measurement technologies.
3. Minimum 7 years experiences in hi-tech manufacturing environment as quality engineering, executing statistical process control.
4. Experience working with the CSA/UL agencies and the CE test reports approval process.
5. 6 Sigma Black Belt is a plus.
6. Broad knowledge of Quality tools (SPC, TQM, FMEA, 8-D, Gauge R&R etc)
7. Capable of communicate in English, both speaking, reading and writing.
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you think you are a qualified candidate and wish to discuss more on further details, contact us now!