Semicon Equipment Sales Manager
Lucrative business opportunity
Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in the secondary semiconductor equipment market. They specialise in semiconductor manufacturing equipment acquired from the leading chip manufacturers in ASIA, US and Europe covering Fab, ATE and PCB/SMT equipment.
The Sales Manager is responsible for meeting sales revenue and profitability goals through management/growth of assigned territories and pursuit of new business. Works with operation team to ensure efficient distribution of relevant product and ensures day-to-day account management in coordination with support staff.
The Successful Applicant
- With 5+ years experience in Semiconductor industry.
- Good record as Sales in equipment selling experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with international trading.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary : Upper level in semiconductor industry
- Incentive : up to 30% of annual salary