- Developing deep insight in segment markets, competition and buyers journey.
- Leverage your knowledge in Panalytical field and turn into valued marketing info
About Our Client
Our client is the expert in providing insight through precision measurement. Their global group of businesses are focused on delivering value beyond measure for all our stakeholders. They target global, attractive and sustainable markets, where growth and high returns are supported by long-term drivers. They provide customers with expert insight through our advanced instruments and test equipment, augmented by the power of our software and services. This equips customers with the ability to reduce time to market, improve processes, quality and yield. They are headquartered in Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom, the Company employs approximately 9,000 people located in more than 30 countries.
- Support day to day sales, Large Account development by building Account Based Marketing programs and provide support to segment initiatives.
- Proactively support and complies with the Groups policy on Code of Business Ethics.
- Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer (VOC) needs within the segment and support the Sector Director in developing Value Road Map(s) for the attainment of MP (Malvern Panalytical) short term and long-term business objectives.
- Using the Value Road Maps, collaborate with Product Management in the establishment of customer/market centric value propositions and contribute to NVI process providing insights for innovation statements, go-to-market plans and business cases.
- Define the industry market size and MP opportunity space within the Segment.
- Monitor and capture industry (e.g. industry and government regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, customer challenges), track competitive activity and identify Next Best Alternatives (NBA) .
- Contribute to the development and execution of the sector marketing plan: turning sector business objectives in a go-to-market approach per segment, develop value mapping and audience framework, including persona and buyers' journey, provide master content and develop with marketing teams effective messaging and value-based sales content.
- Develop the sales enablement framework with the relevant marketing and sales teams to deliver customer and segment centric and specific messaging and content for sales teams.
- Work with account teams on marketing activation plans for large accounts (Account Based Marketing) in order to expand and globalize the business reach.
- Support Segment initiatives with marketing knowledge and segment insight.
- Accelerates the business growth and market acceptance of new value propositions.
- Cooperates with Key Opinion Leaders and large accounts to co-develop new Value Propositions, ensuring the Voice of the Customer in the NVI process and develop accounts to Strategic accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in commercial or marketing role in B2B business. Strong domain knowledge of and experience within the target sector
- Absolute integrity: leads by example, can devise and implement strategies that succeed from within clearly marked ethic and compliance boundaries.
- Can effectively lead and build bridges in geographically dispersed organizations.
- Insightful and receptive about winning recipes adopted by world class businesses in other industries.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities .
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery.
- * Empathetic to buyers, customers, users and sales resources Qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in science or technology discipline. Master Degree or MBA are preferred.
- Multi language capabilities highly desired
What's on Offer
You can creates value for our wider society, as our customers design, develop, test and manufacture their products to make the world a cleaner, healthier and more productive place.