Security Risk Management-Banking
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
This company is an well-known bank which provides great career progression and international exposure.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders based on common understanding of Contingency Risk policy and standards
- SME for the Contingency Risk with a clear understanding of relevant operational requirements and policy
- Perform the Contingency Risk Control Owner/Manager role for MIM control activity
- Assist local Business and Functional stakeholders in understanding and implementing BCM requirements
- Facilitate the response to local live incidents
- Ensure that local Contingency Risk activities work in alignment with Global/Regional requirements and regulatory requirement
- Assist in the management and delivery of local CR Contingency Risk Projects or Initiatives
- Perform local governance and reporting requirements
- Manage local contingency site provision (IF APPLICABLE)
- Work closely with the Regional Contingency Risk team and with the Regional Head of Contingency Risk
- Requires an in depth understanding of contingency risk operational controls and their interdependencies with other controls within the country.
- Maintain positive relationships with local Regulators
- Manage and maintain any local vendor relationships
- Provide advice and guidance to Control Owners on the establishment and maintenance of Business Impact Analysis, BCM plans, and Third Party Impact Analysis.
- Identify issues with local control implementation and either assist with remediation or escalate when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with the country CRO, COO, MIG Chair and with local Business and Functional representatives
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of the BCM lifecycle and experience in its practical application
- Incident management knowledge, understanding and practical experience in maintaining a country response capability and in using this capability to respond to major incidents.
- Ability to build relations with local management and positively influence outcomes for Contingency Risk
- Ability to continually assess and prioritize new and existing work demands and to work smart with limited resources to maximize output.
- Knowledge of the local Bank structure, its processes and dependencies
- Awareness of local regulations impacting Contingency Risk in the country and an effective and pragmatic response to address the resulting requirements
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate and negotiate with all levels of management
- Ability to be a self-starter and innovative thinker
- Excellent organisation and planning skill
- The ability to maintain and deliver multiple tasks in parallel in an environment where change is the norm
Relevant industry qualifications and membership relevant professional bodies is a plus
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Great career progression
- International exposure
- Dynamic working environment