Flexible working hours and work life balance
Large MNC, leading in their industry
About Our Client
Large multinational company that focus on developing products wearable technology, mobile applications, navigation deivce, location technology product, etc.
Work-life balance is a key part of their working culture.
- Act as catalyst for continuous improvement so that we deliver products we are proud of.
- Has passion for clean, easy to read and maintainable C++ code.
- Has good object-orientated software design abilities.
- Speak your mind, ask questions and share ideas.
- Has great observation, facilitating and influencing skills
- Tries out new things non stop and is not afraid to fail
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in commercial software development combined with good object-orientated software design abilities;
- Extensive knowledge of C++ is required, Java and Python is an advantage;
- Qt UI experience is an advantage;
- Knowledgeable about Linux platforms and cross-platform development;
- Knowledge of or experience in unit test frameworks;
- English skills.
What's on Offer
- With more than 150 Agile teams worldwide we have plenty of experience to share with you.
- A complete Agile environment with all Agile roles, whiteboards, sticky notes, poker cards, lego etc.
- A collaborative, entrepeneurial and fail friendly culture
- Our office is just opposite to the Taipei Main station! Take it easy in the morning, any time before 10AM is ok.
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, minimum 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.