Scientific Manager - Global biotech company
Promising product pipeline
New set up team with flexible and proactive culture
About Our Client
My client is one of the outstanding biotech/biopharma companies worldwide. They devote themselves in speciality care products from research and development stage, clinical trial stage to commercialisation. Even though they are new in the market, they acquire great experienced talents join them and build up positive culture.
- Prepare scientific reports/presentations related to clinical trials using available software and templates and; review/contribute to clinical protocols by utilizing expertise assisting in interpretation of data.
- Apply experience to analyze clinical study data, including statistical data using available software to assist with ongoing blinded/un-blinded PK, safety and efficacy reviews and ensure the scientific integrity of all processes.
- Lead the development and writing of protocol and related documents, e.g. case report form (CRF), informed consent form (ICF).
- Assist in preparing materials for use in internal and external presentations (e.g. advisory board meetings).
The Successful Applicant
- PhD-/PharmD-level (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Three or more years of experience in clinical research
- Experience supporting clinical research, drug development and/or function/therapeutic area operations.
- Experience in multi-faceted, broad-based multiple functions/therapeutic areas or clinical functions with in depth knowledge of clinical study issues.
- In-depth knowledge of writing guidelines, such as ICH, GCP.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end drug development process.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to work closely with R&D team.