Career advancement opportunities
Promising product pipeline
About Our Client
My client is a one of global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative prescription medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases, including cancer, virology, primary care area and psychiatric disorders. The company are now seeking a highly organized and thorough Scientific Advisor.
- Develop medical strategy and execute medical tactics for assigned Oncology indications.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with opinion leaders and access stakeholders as well as maintain knowledge of research and scientific interest.
- Collect and provide meaningful medical insights back to the medical and commercial organizations to be actioned in support of the strategy development.
- Ensure that data on company's pipeline products is communicated in an efficient and timely manner through scientific presentations.
- Contribute to and coordinate the development of the medical / scientific sections of pricing and reimbursement files, scientific publications and presentations.
- Assist in providing the necessary information and/or making contact with researchers in the selection of clinical trial sites.
- Collaborate in the training of Oncology Sales Representatives and other personnel.
- Support field medical efforts to improve the value offering to regional HCPs.
The Successful Applicant
- M.D, PharmD or PhD in pharmacy, medical, or life science area
- 2+ years of experience as Scientific Advisor
- In-depth knowledge and relevant experience in the field of oncology before
- Ability to communicate scientific/medical information with diverse groups
- Superior interpersonal and team-working and cross-functional skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (oral and written)
What's on Offer
- Great pay scales with excellent career progression
- Solutions for Work-life balance
- Employee focused culture