- Creative, empowered, world leading company
- Global market, and excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading focused technology company that empowers their customers to positively transform the industries that form the backbone of their economies-industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare, along with a highly collaborative team and stable international market. The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity and career progression among their people.
- Manage power system
- Collaborate with site client representative
- Report projects to management and client periodically
- Need to travel according to the project location
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering/electronic engineering/mechanical engineering /industrial engineering, or related field.
2. 3+ years of HV/MV/LV power system project engineering experience.
3. Have strong mobility and work independently
4. Have certificate "Public engineering Qualification control" or "Level C Technician for labor safety/health management" is a plus
5. English is a must
What's on Offer
If you are looking for a highly collaborate team and eager to build up a consistence growth career path, welcome to apply now for further discussion=)