Sales Vice President(Manufacture - Exporting Sales)
Historical Manufacture/Trading company with branch office in HK, USA, Germany
Experienced Sales Team of 45 members in Rubber, Plastic, Metal Manufacture -
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established over 40 years old Manufacture & Trading company that specialize in Rubber, Plastic, Metal Manufacture that ships globally. - A mature manufacturing enterprise and the leader in their field.
- Supervise and develop sales of the products in different product/business lines, through strategic business partnerships, in order to increase and achieve annual sales targets.
- Provide the CEO with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
- Fulfil the targets in terms of volumes and profitability based on the brand's sales concepts and on the understanding of the market.
- Propose adapted sales plans to achieve the targets in terms of Turnover and Profitability.
- Develop brand activation strategy and annual plan to drive brand development and business goals to broaden the service distribution channels.
- Conduct market / competitive research to understand market trend as well as to increase business opportunities.
- Need to enhance key customer relationships, company branding and provide support and ongoing education.
- Lead the Sales team(8 Sales Manager + 37 Sales) to maximize the Sales growth in Taiwan.
The Successful Applicant
- 12-15+ years Exporting Sales experience in Traditional Manufacture sector (Rubber, Plastic, Metal parts Manufacture related if preferred)
- 7-10 years of sales management experience leading an experienced Sales team
- Experience working with factory is plus
- Great level of English
- Strong at building relationship with customers both professional and personal
- Proven history of sales success
- Ability to adapt Travel Frequency
- Experience solving quality issues
What's on Offer
Direct communication with the CEO of Taiwan - who is warm, down to earth and open-minded. Beautiful office and excellent working environment. Solid career progression plan to senior title and leading experienced Sales team of 45 team members, with rewarding salary package.