Sales & Technical Strategist
Provide instruction to sales team and CEO in the implementation of new strategy.
Proficiency in biz management, planning for long-term growth and problem-solving
Our client is leading manufacturer of textile and leather speciality chemicals. Focused on the field of green and environmental friendly chemicals for many years. It has been offering customers high-quality, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience in the Asian Pacific region.
- Collect information about market trends, volume of sales, customer experience, and competitors' activities to expend business scope.
- Utilizing the sourcing of different functions in the company which help your sales team focus on actual selling and closing deals.
- Combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution for sales team.
- Assist companies to determine what products are in demand, who will purchase the products and the price they are willing to pay.
- Develops and leads business strategies and complex business negotiations, drives organizational change.
- Textile raw material or Marketing analysis background is a plus.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- 10+ years sales and marketing experiences preferably in textile or chemical material industry.
- Fluency in spoken and written in English.
- Strong ability to collect marketing information and provide technical support for sales team.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to provide technical strategist solution to clients. Candidates who are eager to set up a milestone in his/her career to become a General Manager in Taiwan should not miss the opportunity to join this company.