Sales Strategy Manager (Display)
World's leading innovators in materials science
More than 150+ years expertise in glass science
About Our Client
Our client is a leader and innovator in material science with more than 150 years of history to glass science, ceramics science and optical physics.
- Lead cross-functional projects and communicate results to executives in a Steering Team.
- Typical project topics include industry / value-chain analysis, technology trend assessment, new product strategy, etc.
- Build analytical models to predict market demand using sound assumptions and methodology.
- Use diverse sources of information (products, pricing, capacity, technology, financial, etc.) to piece together key competitors business strategies.
- Collect and analyze effectiveness of various internal and external communication programs.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA degree from a top-ranking school.
- China and/or Asia working experience with proven track record along with exposure in other countries (3+ years).
- Experience working with multinational companies in strategy, marketing , financial, or management functions.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with experience in dealing with complex business issues.
- Excellent listener and communicator in cross-functional team and steering team settings.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
What's on Offer
- Prepare incumbents for significant leadership positions.
- executive-level coaching and mentorship.