Sales Specialist (Wood Working Equipment)
Two decades of experience in the timber manufacturing
High-quality woodworking machines in Australia
About Our Client
Our Australian client provides high quality woodworking machines and project base solutions that ensures efficiency and safety while minimizing environmental impact. The existing market for our client is currently Australia wide and New Zealand.
- Ensure that machinery down time is minimized, proactive, detailed and organized.
- Work with the Engineers from the manufacturer to ensure the required specifications are met and understood.
- Spending direct time at the Taiwanese factories.
- Provide expert hands on support and advice across the whole project from commissioning, installation, ongoing diagnostics, servicing, upgrades and product development.
The Successful Applicant
- Industrial electrician with experience in machine maintenance, repair and installation with stable track record (ESSENTIAL).
- Mandarin to English (for translation) is a MUST.
- Experience with Solid Timber Woodworking Machining- Moulders, Finger Jointers and Docking Saws will be highly regarded.
- Proven capability across:
- Diagnostic & fault finding with materials handling equipment.
- PLC coding/programming and diagnostic/fault finding.
- Mechanical repairs and maintenance.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatic.
- An ability to plan, co-ordinate and deliver against deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and customer focus.
What's on Offer
- An exceptional opportunity to become an Integral Member of a well-established successful Australian Owned business Group.
- International and Domestic travel.
- A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.