Sales Specialist- (Undercar Equipment)
High-end tools and equipment for professional use
Products and services can be found in more than 130 countries around the world
About Our Client
Our client is more than 80 years old and can be found more than 130 countries around the world. They are equipped with products and service with thousands of premium hand tools, power tools, tool storage products, OEM speciality tools and equipment development and distribution, and OEM facilitation services. Our client provides solutions to automotive, aviation and aerospace, industrial industry etc.
- Recruit and develop regional re-sellers for Undercar Equipment (Aligner, Balancer, Tire, Changer, Lift , Testlane).
- Provide technical support, product selection consulting, after-sales service and technical training to regional resellers/direct accounts.
- Approach and develop national key accounts from following segments:
- OEM (Mercedez, BMW, VW/Audi, Toyota, Nissan, Ford).
- Truck and Bus Service Station and Fleet (DAF, Iveco, Scania, Fu-ming).
- Car Accessory Chains: Autobacs, Yellow Hat, SECAR.
- Tire Chains: Michelin, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Continental.
- Government & Institutions (ex. ARTC).
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or above, better in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, better for car related products, familiar with car after market is a plus.
- Familiar with the purchase procedure of government, military, airlines or and automotive channels, can develop project independently.
- Good English (reading & writing)
- Frequent travel required
What's on Offer
- Base pay progression through lateral and promotional development on both managerial and technical career paths.
- Bonus, incentives, or sales commissions depending on position and level.