Sales Specialist (Tools to Automotive)
High-end tools and equipment for professional use
Products and services can be found in more than 130 countries around the world
About Our Client
Our client is more than 80 years old and can be found more than 130 countries around the world. They are equipped with products and service with thousands of premium hand tools, power tools, tool storage products, EM speciality tools and equipment development and distribution, and OEM facilitation services. Our client provides solutions to automotive, aviation and aerospace, industrial industry etc.
- Develop Tools business with key national accounts like government, military, airlines, automotive OEM(Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi) and other automotive channels.
- To recruit and develop regional resellers for tools.
- Provide technical support, product selection consulting, after-sales service and technical training to regional resellers/direct accounts.
- Develop and follow up with projects and bidding.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or above, better in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience for tools, familiar with hand tools, power tool and tool storage business.
- Familiar with the purchase procedure of government, military, airlines or and automotive channels, can develop project independently.
- Good English (reading & writing).
- Frequent travel required.
What's on Offer
- Base pay progression through lateral and promotional development on both managerial and technical career paths.
- Bonus, incentives, or sales commissions depending on position and level.