Sales Specialist (Spectacles Manufacture 護目鏡製造業)
One of the biggest Taiwanese trading and design company in manufacture sector
Over 40 years old company and ship globally
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 1979 as a trading and design company for Spectacles. They have established a well-known presence in the safety industry and provided solutions to leading brands globally. Since then they have expanded product portfolio into all eyewears. They are a rapidly growing organization looking for energetic talents, who can take proactive and creative approaches to organization needs.
- Generate revenue, develop new business and maintain great relationship with key accounts
- Plan and set effective directions
- Contribute to business planning
- Oversee the overall sales budget; monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending
- Hands on ensure daily operation on track
- Customer relationship building through identifying key stake holders and build relationship.
- Can formulate attack plan and understand customer position in the market, our position as vendor for this customer, and where customer is going
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of exporting Sales experience in Traditional Manufacture sector (Spectacles related if preferred)
- Experience working with factory is plus
- Strong at building relationship with customers
- Proven history of sales success
- Great in English and Mandarin
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior level executives
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Goal oriented and will stop at nothing to achieve
- Aggressive, strong business acumen, presentable towards high level management
- Independent, mature & work well with minimum supervision.
Others (nice to have but not required)
- Ability to develop sales channel
- Plan production forecast and demand, or at least have ability on how to manage.
- Experience solving quality issues, or at least have ability to explain persuasively.
What's on Offer
Direct communication with the Sales leader and GM of Taiwan, Rewarding working environment and competitive salary package!