Sales Specialist (Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy)
Only choose brand cooperation agents with the same corporate culture
Integration of experimental steps and production processes
About Our Client
Our client provides a complete consulting team of customers from sample preparation at the beginning of the test, elemental and molecular spectroscopic analysis, all the way to production process equipment.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistance when required.
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform cost negotiations with vendors and provide appropriate solutions for bulk distributions.
- Assist in inventory management activities including receiving, storing, rotating and handling supplies in distribution center.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years in sales experience in working with Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy.
- Distribution management experience is preferred.
- Background in chemistry, materials or chemicals.
- Conversation in English; reading, writing and oral.
What's on Offer
- Driven yet friendly working environment
- Competitive incentive scheme