Sales Representative (Tools/Power Tools)
Largest tool manufacturer in the world
Provide multi-platform solutions to industrial and automotive repair industry
About Our Client
Our client is the largest tool manufacturer in the world, who provides tools and innovative solutions for builders and protectors who shaped and reshaped our world since 1800. For more than 75 years, they have created practical and meaningful products to enable people to do enhanced, safer and more significant work.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver Monthly Sales Targets and action plans to ensure targets are achieved
- Be able to manage existing accounts and new opportunities by maintaining both sales activity and relevant customer information.
- Develop a business plan to measure and track new activities and opportunities.
- Monitor and review business processes and improve as required to meet business needs
- Provide effective sales presentation to prospective customers.
- Work closely with other departments to maximize performance and ensure business promotion and activities are efficiently executed.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of mobile tool sales and technical field experience with proven demonstrable track record.
- Mechanical engineering or civil engineering is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Proven time management skills and strong business acumen and relationship building skills.
- Solid presentation towards development of networks.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Good command in spoken and written with both Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and great platform for career development will be rewarded.