Sales Representative (Stainless Steel)
Global leader in stainless steel
Employs 10,000 professionals in more than 20 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in stainless steel offering competitive edge of customer orientation and efficiency. They are able to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose with production facilities located in Finland, Germany, Sweden, the UK, the USA and Mexico.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and deliver annual growth plan, strategies and key initiatives.
- Identify the current, future, and / or implicit needs of the client.
- Mange existing accounts and develop new business potential into new market segment.
- Negotiate commercial agreements.
- Follow up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Advise, guide and train customers to products.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years metallurgical industry sales experience in Taiwan with proven demonstrable track record.
- Mechanical engineering or civil engineering is preferred.
- Commercial or technical training background with at least +3 years in the B2B sales.
- Solid presentation towards development of networks.
- Strong communication/presentation and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Our client is a global leader and their goal is to be the best value creator in stainless steel with emphasis on customer orientation and efficiency. You will be working in a flat structure that drives high performance throughout the organisation with shared support support and services.