Sales Representative - Specialty Chemical
Largest marketer and distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients in APEC
USA company with extensive network across over 45 locations in 18 countries
About Our Client
Largest distributor of speciality chemicals in the Asia-Pacific region, with history from the United States and over 100 years of industry experience. They provide local market knowledge, long-standing customer relationships, application development and supply chain management. Industrial Solutions which covers speciality markets for Coatings, Construction, Adhesives and Sealants, Inks, Plastics, Rubber, Lubricants and Enzyme Solutions.
- Deliver sales growth target in volume based on price approved by Sales leader: services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales.
- Ensure smooth sales transaction from contract negotiation, order placing to account receivable.
- Work closely with business development & marketing team to commercialize the New business projects.
- Demonstrate customer ownership: new customer identification, build up & maintain customer relationships in multi-levels, set up & update customer profiles, act as a customer coordination point for new business projects, complain handling, account receiving, etc.
- Make customer demand forecast with inaccuracy of within 20% or accuracy between 80-120%, work with supply chain team to meet inventory turns target and On-Time & In-Full delivery to customers.
- Establishing personal networks; getting knowledge/successful cases sharing from internal community. Provide basic trouble shooting technical services to the customers.
- Monitors and record the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, technical trends, demands, frequency of visit & relationship to our customers, merchandising techniques, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master in Chemical Engineering.
- Fluent in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English language in oral and written.
- 5+ years of sales & marketing experiences in the Coating & Ink or Specialty Chemical (Adhesive, Rubber, and Plastic) related segments.
- Sales Professional skills: resourceful, rapport building, customer relationship, presentation skills, negotiation skills, account management skills, account planning and demand forecast, conflict management, etc.
- Product and Industry knowledge in Coating & Ink or Specialty Chemical (Adhesive, Rubber, and Plastic) and related basic technical skills.
- Commercial knowledge to close the deal and ensure sales transaction.
- Ability to identify the problem & challenges customer facing.
- Positive can-do attitude, customer focused, aggressive and results focused.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships across organization levels, both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
- Strong brand resources and connections within Chemical sector
- Experienced and stable team to work with
- Direct communication and reporting the Sales leader of Industrial Solution
- Great incentive programme