Sales Representative - Southern Area
Opportunity to join this leading MNC specializing in animal diagnostic
Attractive package offer
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company engaged in the development, manufacture, and distribution of products and services for the companion animal veterinary, livestock and poultry, water testing, and dairy markets. They welcome Sales Rep from junior to senior level with experiences in Medical Device or Pharma to join their team.
- Execute professional sales skill to present relevant CAG products feature and benefit to the customers.
- Fulfill or exceed the yearly CAG sales target including instrument and consumable (and Rapid Assay) target in assigned area.
- Build strong relationship with customers and manage the relationship by understanding and then fulfilling the customers' needs
- Work with marketing team and execute marketing program and event activities.
- Cooperate with direct Manager and conduct cross-function cooperation to improve customer satisfaction through resolve after-sales service to customer.
- Execute IDEXX money collection activities (including instrument payment ).
- Proactively collect and feedback market information and industry dynamic (include competitor activities)
- Actively develop potential customers and develop new customers to improve the market share in the region
- Execute efficient customer visiting plan and territory management.
- Generate activity report, potential customer report, Instrument pipeline management, customer case report management, sales performance analyze from SFDC
The Successful Applicant
- BA preferably animal health or biotechnology related
- Min 2 years of sales experience from Pharma or Medical Device MNC
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Demonstrate experience of sales planning
- Positive thinking, aggressive attitude, high willing to learn and able to learn fast.
- High willingness to take challenge and work under pressure.
- Logic thinking, well organize and analytical skill and abilities
- Good relationship, people management and communication skill ,listening skill
- General computer software knowledge including Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Need to have driving license (car)
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join this leading MNC specializing in animal diagnostic
- Attractive package offer