Sales Representative (Parts Refurbishment)
largest provider of ion implantation foundry service in the world
provide support to leading semiconductor and technology companies
About Our Client
Our client is world's largest provider of ion implantation foundry service in the world. They have multiple manufacturing location and 25-30 implanters. They play a significant role in supporting leading semiconductor and technology companies with cost effective, unique technical solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve sales goal.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions for all assigned customers.
- Build up positive relationship with customer.
- Coordinate issue communication between customer and engineering team.
- Negotiate commercial term, logistic and spec. with customer.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in parts cleaning.
- Parts clean or diffusion related experience will be a plus.
- Engineering background is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and incentive scheme.