Sales Representative to Korea
Great chance to work in Korea
Full delegation in local office
About Our Client
Our client was set up in 2000 with global exposure of almost 160 countries to provide digital signage solutions to enterprise business and retail industry. By their sufficient R&D and manufacturing resources from mother company, their product quality and price is very competitive in the market.
- Develop new business and keep relationship with existing clients in local office(Korea).
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Korean is highly preferred.
- With more than 5 years experience as Sales with solid record.
- Flexible in the working location(Taiwan & Korea) or mobility in travelling.
- Strong understanding in Consumer Electronics / Consumer Device / B2B service to retail industry.
- Ability to meet goals, stay organised and maintain a positive attitude.
What's on Offer
- Great chance to work in Korea.
- Full delegation in local office.