Sales Project Manager (Digital Testing)
30 plus years in electrical testing industry
Trusted supplier of branded test equipment with quality of service
About Our Client
Our client known for their reliability and quality is a key player in the electric testing industry. They have been in the industry for more than 30 years with factory in China, warehouse in North, central America and Spain. They offer a range of product from Digital Multimeters, Digital Clamp Meters, Voltage Testers, Plug Testers, and all range of Environmental Testers.
- Drive and own product development from concept to launch.
- Develop, maintain, and track product projects, including schedule, cost, and qualification.
- Coordinate internal and external cross-functional teams in engineering and validation activities. Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication.
- Work with the product team to identify key risks and establish risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Communicate key focus points and next steps to management, engineering, and operation.
- SAP ERP system-BOM list created, maintain, and review.
- Understand and communicate complex, technical/engineering issues.
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies, and program issues quickly and efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of electronics PM experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously with manufacturing and worked with several different internal and external partners.
- Experience working with cross-functionally managing a diverse group of engineering, operations, and sales/marketing professionals.
- Familiar with ERP system (i.e. SAP).
- Proficient at creating and tracking development schedules, managing, and tracking issues.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20%).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and compensation scheme