Sales Project Manager, APAC (Offshore Wind Energy)***
Leading supplier of Wind Power solutions to customers all over the globe
Key player and innovative pioneer in the Renewable Energy sector
About Our Client
Our client is the leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, they have installed products and technology in more than 80 countries, with a total capacity base of over 99 GW.
The Sales Project Manager will be responsible managing the sales project team during the sales phase, for the negotiation of Wind Power Turbine and Service Agreements and opportunities of the new offshore wind projects in APAC.
- Identify and develop opportunities for assigned projects/accounts as appropriate
- Overall responsibility for the sales project during the sales phase
- Overall responsibility for timely, competitive and compliant submission of tenders to customers
- Overall responsibility for negotiation and conclusion of customer contracts
- Responsibility for project planning, reporting and follow up
- Responsibility for adherence to the company's sales processes
- Motivating, supporting and developing a high performing sales project team
- Setting clear targets for team members, tracking progress and ensuring timely delivery
- Understanding customer business case requirements and developing bid/negotiation strategies, ensuring that customer requirements are reflected in both costing and planning
- Ensuring successful handover to project management upon contract signature
The Successful Applicant
- Welcome International Nationality to base in Taipei, Taiwan (APAC Hub)
- Extensive experience from international large-scale project management and/or project sales, preferably from the Wind Power, Energy or entrepreneurial sectors.
- Experience of, and responsibility for, complex (sales) project management in multicultural teams and with highly professional customers.
- Languages: proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in Japanese, Korean or Chinese desirable
- People management skills and ability to motive and engage team members/colleagues
- Excellent Commercial and Contractual understanding and negotiation skills
- Experience with multi-contracting in large projects and an appreciation of how contracts are structured and interrelated
- Project management experience is desirable
What's on Offer
Our client offers exciting challenges and career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of renewable energy. The working environment is open, inspiring and international, and they provide great potential for personal and professional development with excellent Salary package.