Sales Operation Supervisor
Potential growth of the brand
Great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of contact lenses. They are now looking for an experienced Sales Operation Supervisor to join their Taiwan team to improve their sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Data Analysis and Reporting - Provide sales daily / weekly / monthly reports and analysis as needed in areas such as sales achievement, customer profitability, product category.
- Contract Management - Serve as a content expert and overall track and trace to adhere to existing Contract policies and Global Commercial Standards. More, monitor contract progress and result.
- Sales support - multi-tasks on overall sales admin and business operation
- Owner of company CRM software to support dash-board reports and drive sales force effectiveness
- Pricing Management - support sales operation managers in the controlling, consolidation, analysis, tracking, reporting of product promotion or price revision to meet company policies
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years sales operation / support experience in FMCG industry, vision care category is a plus
- Experience working with and managing field force team
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience in fast growing organization
- High-energy, passionate to help customers, external and internal
- Good listening and communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong process mindset with systems thinking
- IT savvy on applications software
- Advanced skills in Excel and Data analysis capability
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic working environment