Sales & Marketing Manager
Act as Taiwan representative with strong ownership
Directly report to APAC General Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest leading supplier of branded consumer goods, always investing and innovating to guarantee the purity, origin and quality of their products. They have set concrete goals and established action plans focusing on nutrition and health, food safety, responsible sourcing and environment.
- The relationship and business development with a complete network of distributors across the whole Taiwan, focusing on expanding channels, driving sales, identifying opportunities, growing market share and brand awareness.
- Define and implement the commercial policy in line with the company's strategy.
- Adjust and enforce to all of the clients, sales and pricing policy according to the cost of raw materials, in the due dates.
- Fulfil the targets in terms of volumes and profitability based on the brand's marketing concepts and on the understanding of the market.
- Propose adapted sales and marketing in order to achieve the targets in terms of Turnover and Profitability.
- Create and develop sales and marketing reports and present to senior management for sales and profit targets.
- Conduct market / competitive research to understand market trend as well as to increase business opportunities.
- This role will be required to work with internal and external parties to provide product, sales and clinical trainings to clients.
- Using strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will need to enhance key customer relationships, company branding and provide support and ongoing education.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years solid sales / trade marketing / marketing experience in FMCG industry
- Proven track record in dealing with importers/distributors, Retailers, Wholesalers, Industrials.
- Distributor management experience is a must
- Bring independent, disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Hands on, able to work independently with mobility for business trips
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- High autonomy and ownership of the business
- Great potential to grow the business