Sales Manager/Assistant Manager
Well-known brand in audio industry
Great salary package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the marketing leading brand for audio, mobile accessories and related products.
They have hold great premium brand image in key categories including audio systems, docking stations, sound bars, headphones and connected audio.
- New channel development and expend the distribution
- Deliver commitment and ensure target achievement
- Strengthen and/or develop business relation with customers and enhance their satisfaction in trading with the company
- Develop and execute account plan, strategy and business plan and control the spending
- Follow divisional policy, make proper and effective deployment (including deployment, challenge and consolidation of target / forecast) within the team and feedback bottom-up voices
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years working experience in domestic channel sales experience.
- New channel development capability.
- Sales operation experience. Ability to complete contracts with clients and to audit and implement sales policies and conditions.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Great authorization and challenging scope