Strong market share position
Company Vision - Making a Positive Impact
About Our Client
Our client has wide range of well-known global brands and they are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. They strive to improve the sustainability of their products and have a positive global impact. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to handled healthcare segment.
- Actively pursue acquisition of key end-users in the targeted Healthcare segment, penetration of existing end-user account .
- Create demand for business to meet profit and sales growth targets.
- Work closely with the national sales manager, Taiwan/Hong Kong cluster marketing in developing and implementing strategic sales plans that support the attainment of the sector's business objectives.
- Responsible for delivering the financial growth and profitability targets assigned to the strategic customers and for accelerating growth through the effective usage of company's resources.
- Develops and leads joint strategies and complex business negotiations, drives organizational change (internal and external) and influences the executive level of the strategic customer organization
- Works closely and leads discussions with the sales team, business support functions including but not limited to HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Commercial Excellence to resolve major or complex operational issues as well as daily concerns and activities to secure incremental business or protect current business.
- Manages Performance and Build Capability of Salesforce.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably with business focus.
- 10+ year sales experience in business-to-business (B2B) environment, especially 5+ year in people management.
- Familiar with Hospitals and Medical centres is definitely a plus
- Strong solution selling experience (not transactional selling).
- Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve.
- Result oriented, outgoing personality with growth mindset
- Achievement of new business development and penetration of a targeted end user account.
- Confident in communicating to various levels of customer organization.
- Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Financial acumen with ability to relate decisions to business impacts.
- Working independently to manage one's own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and energetic working environment