Well-known leading natural health company
High investment in human wellbeing
About Our Client
Our client specializes in providing natural healthcare products and services of high qualities. For decades, the company has been committed to producing superior healthcare products such as vitamin, minerals, and nutritional supplements that satisfy the needs of customers and maintain their good health. Nowadays, the company operates internationally and has over thousands of employees worldwide.
- Achieve ex-factory & corresponding in-market sales targets for different channels
- Achieve excellent instore presence of the brand
- Work closely with the brand's distributors / wholesalers to ensure excellent execution of agreed sales plans
- Develop customer specific report book capturing ex-factory sales reporting, in-market sales reporting, instore sales reports, account promotional plans, trade investment log, customer P&L¡¦s
- Assist in the design and implementation of promotional plans to ensure all sales and profit
- Timely feedback of consumer and competitor trends.
- Provide monthly sales & spending forecast for department head & financial review by Country Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years sales experience, with 3 years Key Account Management Experience in FMCG, Pharmacy, or Health Food industry.
- Experience of managing instore promoter or merchandiser.
- Great numeracy ability and computer skills
- Tertiary education, preferably Bachelors degree in Business or Economics
- Good command of English
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for an international company
- Attractive career progression and competitive salary