Work From Home
Reporting Directly to Regional Director in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company originated in the US. They are a major provider for life science used material. The company provides performance materials and solutions for the production and research needs of more than 6,500 customers across the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostics, aerospace & defense, and semiconductor industries. They are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to manage their distributors in Taiwan.
- Develop and implement territory and account strategies to effectively promote and sell products
- Leads in the execution of the territory sales/marketing plan.
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements by communicating the value of products
- Establish strong business relationships with our distributors and key customers.
- Develop, train, manage and motivate our distribution channel on products and services
- Implement sales opportunities with application engineers and manage the process(if a need arises)
- Communicate market and customer requirements to the EM organization (if a need arises)
- Participate in cross-functional organizational task force(s)
- Anticipates, coordinates and responds to competitive environment and initiatives
- Mentor distributor reseller by way of joint calls, on-boarding practices and strategic selling techniques.
- Maintain accurate and current records
- Manage sales activities in a cost effective manner
- Submit call reports and contact information (after each business trip)
- Submit T&E reports
- Update Sales Pipeline status on a regular basis
- Provide monthly territory update (if a need arises)
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
- Each employee is responsible to manage their departments and perform their defined tasks in order to comply with and maintain the sites' ISO 9000/1400 certification and all regulatory requirements and is expected to shutdown the operation and notify management if questions regarding compliance or other issues requiring additional attention arise. Regulatory requirements include, but are not limited to cGMP's, EPA, OSHA, DEA, DOT, and any other applicable local, governmental and company guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- BA or BS degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Strong fluency in Chemistry or related Science degree
- Solution Selling, Negotiations skills, Managing Major accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Reports to the Sales Manager - Life Science South East Asia.
- Sales budgets are established and tracked based upon net sales into the account managers territory agreed upon at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- 30-50% travelling may be required as part of job
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary with benefit
- Work from home
- Reporting directly to regional director in Singapore
- Chance to work for a market leading MNC with strong products
- Lots of travelling opportunity